Basic Conversational English for Housekeeping Staff
To help room attendants gain confidence in the use of simple conversional English words / phrases commonly used in.
- Introduction to the course
- Basic housekeeping and hotel terms
- Identifying housekeeping materials and equipment
- Describing the guestroom
- Describing the hotel and its facilities
- Asking for permission to service the guest room
- Responding to guest requests
- Making recommendations
- Giving directions around the hotel
- Providing information about the hotel
- Handling common interaction with guests
- Providing basic information about Singapore
Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance.
Staff from housekeeping department.
- SHA member: $430 + GST
- Non-SHA member: $480 + GST
For individual applicants, download the application form here
For group applicants, download the application form here